Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Can you SHUT me up??? NO!!

At first I was concerned that I've run out of things to talk about. My life just seems to be one hot trend after another, with gossip following me like FMZ trailing the Gibson family. And I can't stand the confessional nature of so many blogs. Which is why I'm not on MyFacebookCrappyLies.com.

But then I realized, heck, I'm married. I can tell little stories without becoming too self-indulgent (and I mean, who would ever criticize me of being self-indulgent?) and only a bit revelatory (I also don't care for the idea that Aunt Phoebe's daily goings-on with her cats can teach us a lot about ourselves [not that they can't - but they don't] or that anybody on the blogs has a corner-market on truth - even the so-called relativistic truth that there is no truth, or has earth-shattering statements coming out of their arses). But, in our quest to become a family - through some of our little travails and li'l ol' triumphs - I'd like the opportunity to share some stories if I may that others may relate to, laugh at/with, or enter into.

I don't know. Sounds like I'm just starting this blog thing - rather than being a hardened veteran of several hundred posts. Yeah, I'M THE FLIPPIN' MAN, gyros!

So, cooking story next. And it's a doozy. You'd have thought Christine B. wrote it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be kind. Rewind.