Monday, February 27, 2012

This Is My First Book

For roughly four years, I've been working on much of These Mornings Are Rough on Many a Night: A Hazy Memoir of an Urban Teacher - my oh-so-hahalarious memoirs as a failed teacher in Chicago. Some parts for even longer. I had been holding out for that elusive book deal for so long that I never actually got it published. But I bit in when I noticed that the technology is ripe for self-publishing. Particularly e-publishing.


It's $2.99. It helps out a worthy cause (me not starving) and allows me the opportunity to kick-start a second career.

So, please, pick up a copy. It'll work in your Kindle or Kindle app (mine looks nice on my Asus Transformer Droid tablet. Which I wish I never bought and got a laptop instead. But that's a different story...). If you're an Amazon Prime member, you can borrow it for free. If you're not, you can preview the first few pages for free as well.

I'd appreciate any feedback (and, yeah, that cover has to go. I know. Was working on it at 4 am).

I'd like to release a second e-book in the middle of next month, that one more closely associated with this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be kind. Rewind.