Thursday, January 26, 2012

Whitey Colonies on the Moon

Presidential hopeful Newt "Butterbean" Gingrich, if elected, promises, "by the end of my second term, we will have the first permanent base on the moon, and it will be American."

He must be ironically referencing Gil-Scot Heron:


A rat done bit my sister Nell, with whitey on the moon
Her face and arm began to swell, and whitey's on the moon
I can't pay my doctor bills, but whitey's on the moon...

Newt Gingrich seems to pop up everywhere

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous12:39 PM

    I feel like this is incredibly racist -- but there is some truth in it as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous1:09 PM

    This was done back in the '6o's...chill people!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous1:47 PM

    It shows you how out of touch with reality the presidential hopefuls are with anyone other than upper class. I can't see how anything to do with the moon will help our current economic situation and I'm pretty confident in saying that Americans are aware of priorities, in general.

    ReplyDelete
  4. FAvorite comment so far (on the Christian Left fb page): maybe Newt can call them moon plantations.

    ReplyDelete

Be kind. Rewind.