Monday, August 01, 2005

By the way, Timi is "Foine."

Meee-ow.

Want proof?

Isn't she hot stuff?

Even when she's concerned and worried about the trappings of life there's a sort of benign dignity about her.

Notice the way her lips curl. They scream, "You must know me, respect me, love me and my God. You must woo me and marry me before you get any smoochie-smoochie."

An honorable woman. A man who finds a Timi Allen (not the warmed-over comedian, but the warm, inviting and comely woman of God) finds a good thing.

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous10:20 PM

    Wow...Female Rule # 4989898

    FLATTERY WILL GET YOU EVERYWHERE :-D

    lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. timi,

    you need to start teaching me some of the other 5,000,000 rules. 'cuz i'm often confused by all the bylaws and stuff. like a third grader trying to take on the irs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. personally, i'm a little concerned about those lines on her face. maybe if she wasn't always so danged fidgety...

    ReplyDelete

Be kind. Rewind.