Saturday, February 07, 2009

Weekend Links We Like to Link to

The early history of Gitmo. And, Gitmo replies to the closing of Gitmo:



Other Daily Show pieces on Gitmo/Guantanamo Baywatch here.


Interesting article at NYTimes about how the financial district tends to lead the way in the cyclical nature of executive pay. This actually seems like good news to my ears, a kind of leveling off. No mention, however, was made to how this Great Pay Deduction may affect pampered sports stars. But all signs point to: let 'em loose and suffer like the rest of us!

Fellow Facebook users, protect yourselves! There's actually a lot of stuff on here that I wasn't aware of, and before I get my professional on again, I'll have to put 'em to good practice. (via A. T. at Facebook)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be kind. Rewind.