Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Posting Ad Hoc Ad Nauseum, Etc

I don't know what that means.

I haven't had much of an opportunity to do blogging recently, although I've been (lazily) working on a post about grace and forgiveness for the last month plus. I keep thinking that it's going to be this masterpiece, that the world will see true genius when they read my blog. Everyone will stop their partial and close-minded bickering and, in keeping with the spirit of the wise men, offer me lavish gifts. I would, humbly, graciously and self-consciously, turn them down. Frankincense and myrrh I could do without.

Yeah, I've been reading too much David Sedaris recently. Not that there's anything wrong with that.

------

The experiment now, though (since Christmas time is upon us and students are generally more jovial and less destructive), is to read large chunks of Sedaris' Holidays on Ice. So far, so good
The truth is, though, I'm often tempted to drink from the glass on the cover while I'm reading it.

Christmas break is upon us, folks. I'll be back shortly.
Hopefully.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be kind. Rewind.