Tuesday, July 08, 2008

Quick update

I've been blogging daily at ChicagoDads.Today.com. Which is going fine. Usually about 300-400 words a day. Not too big, but not too shabby, either. I'm not sure how many people visit on a regular basis, though, and really have no way of knowing at this moment. It's not like with this site where I can check the SiteMeter or whatnot, or like the regular WordPress blogs where you can check your own traffic. So, we'll see how that goes...

But I was thinking about those automatically-generated ad links. That's their source of revenue and my source of revenue. But I don't find any comfort (financially or morally) that it would just pick a random word or combo, say 'muscular dystrophy' and the link would say "'Muscular dystrophy': Find the best rates here."

True story.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be kind. Rewind.