Monday, November 28, 2005

Johnny Tag - No freezes.

If I had known he wanted to be tagged earlier, I would've done it myself. But, he waits for this li'l gem to come his way. Micah, for you:

Here's how you play this one:

1. Go into your archives.
2. Find your 23rd post.
3. Post the fifth sentence (or closest to it).
4. Post the text of the sentence in your blog along with these instructions.
5. Tag five other people to do the same thing.

Easy enough, right?

In my first month of blogging, by the way, I did close to thirty posts (edit: contrast that with this month, where I barely had a dozen even after a last minute rush), and many of them long. The 23rd was the shortest:

The scary part is, I fit about half these descriptions.

Um... yeah.

The usual suspects are tagged: Christine, Adam, Alisa, Timi and Gabrielle. If you wanted to be tagged and were not, lo siento, I'm sorry. Maybe you can contact these fine people and they'll give you their tag - or, better yet, maybe they'll tag you. Jen can't be tagged 'cuz she's only got 10 posts (she's a newbie).

4 comments:

  1. Boooo! I technically can't be tagged either, homie. I only have about 18 posts so far on 'ceedot'. But ummm, I guess I can go back into the throwback blog and find something interesting.

    I have a sick feeling it'll be about some guy I was whining about *shudder*

    Nike-expee-J!
    (nqkxspj)

    ReplyDelete
  2. aren't they all?

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAR
    HAR

    HAR!

    Actually it's NOT. I checked it. I was shocked, because I say this phrase every single day.

    I'll post it in a few...

    (days).

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey, we're just happy to have you commenting here again, hermit.

    ReplyDelete

Be kind. Rewind.