Friday, February 22, 2008

Weekend Links We Like to Link to, 2

Slim pickens this week.

Oscar snubs of terrible magnitude throughout time.
Or, how I learned to stop caring and not watch the Oscars.

Speaking of movies, watch the entirety of No End in Sight here. For free.

Teens cursing? OMFG!
h/t to Ypulse

I don't think I could say this any better than Peter T. Chattaway did here:
Indian Sex Symbol to Play Jesus's Celibate Yogi.
Yikes!

If you don't know or haven't been in a while, this is the Jasdye family blog. Seriously, the cutest baby in the world. I don't know how to say that without sounding like just another cocky parent. But what can I say? I'm sincere.
We wish you a happy, belated and late Valentines Day.

2 comments:

  1. You are a sincerely cocky parent.

    ReplyDelete
  2. it's either sincerely cocky or falsely modest.

    ReplyDelete

Be kind. Rewind.