Sunday, February 24, 2008

There will be upset stomachs and furrowed brows!


I drink your malt - or yogurt. Preferably a frozen yogurt. They're yummy and have less fat.

Didn't get to watch the Oscars. My guess is that they're finishing up.

Instead, while doing laundry, I saw several scenes from what can only be described by using language of a sixth grader. Please do not take offense to this.

It was like watching a weight-lifting, twisting and turning version of Cirque de Soliel. On Steroids.
Only a thousand times more gay.

But I'm happy to hear that the song from Once won for best original song.

2 comments:

  1. It's not so much that I didn't 'get' to watch the oscars as much as I didn't 'want' to watch the oscars. I like to know who won - I am interested in the process & the results, but watching the show is usually just torture!

    I am happy about the Coen brothers haul though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't want to watch but I did. It was sad...

    ReplyDelete

Be kind. Rewind.