Tuesday, June 28, 2005

Shameless Plug

Always better than a shameless pug. Haha! Ugly dogs are funny.

This is both a nod in the direction of my peeps Gabi & Timi, both of whom decided to name their latest post as the same above (Vast Christian conspiracy? You decide.) and an affirmation of the fact that I really don't have much to say - yet.

I added a site counter to this blog. I wasn't able to get the feature - yet - where they tell you where people came in from. Because javascript, just like everything else in computer lingo, scares me. But it'll be nice to see how many dozens and dozens of people are visiting this blog on a weekly basis. Right now, it's 1/12th.

A group of fine writers and I are trying to hook up on the greatest collaborative effort since the Traveling Wilburys. Stay tuned for more on that. I don't wanna give out too much now. Don't wanna stinx it. (I don't believe in jinxes. Yet.)

Now, that's a sexy group of men.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be kind. Rewind.