Saturday, March 11, 2006

Something else to bide my time...

My classroom, a minute before the chaos ensues:
Seeking entrance to the skating rink-a-dink with my youth group:


Two of the more photo-ready girls from my youth group, a guy with a camera phone, and a pizza place that was willing to stay open late night, just for us - and about two dozen other post-late night hip hop church attendees:

Now, if only I could figure out a way to make myself semi-popular on the blogosphere again. Do you think that if I put in more humorless rants and pictures that only interest me that eventually everybody'll find out how interesting and truly original I truly am and will want to be my friendster?

That's the ticket!

2 comments:

  1. Two words: hot chix. You wouldn't believe how many people come to my blog from image searches for Lohan, Hayek, Johanson, Starbucks Girl, etc.

    Well, one way to get more people to your blog is to utilize the traffic sites - referrals are conveniently linked at my blog :)

    I think I snagged a few regulars from Blog Explosion, Blogazoo, etc.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i was thinking of lazy ways that WOULDN'T involve earning the ire of my girlfriend.

    ReplyDelete

Be kind. Rewind.