Friday, September 02, 2005

Abridged Traveblogue, Pts. 2 & 3

If you wanna catch it, you gotta go to my xanga site, 'cuz this just don't make no sense.

And somebody do me a favor. I know you're out there. Leave a comment. It just gets so lonely.

I kept asking to go to the lakefront. When I found out, I felt like Charlton Heston at the end of Planet of the Apes.

Some parts did leave me chilled, and the obvious joke of Don Johnston watching Don Juan and running a Don Quixote...

Chris is really cool, and I am so glad and blessed to know her and to befriend her. I would never want to jeapordize that friendship. Not that she'd make a nasty enemy, it's just that I would lose so much.

Don't ask me to convert that to metric.

Toronto also has ugly buildings.

Both times I went through customs they asked how I met my friend.
"Internet," I answer sheepishly.


This time, however, I'm only going at 10 mph over the speed limit... I guess this is my conservation effort. Giving to the cause... I feel so much older...

Small room off the highway. Took me a while to go to sleep with all the passing trucks. It was a good chunk of my budget. I would've peed all over the linen, but it smelled like someone already beat me to it.

4 comments:

  1. i am using my xanga. but everybody's scared of that site.

    y'all speak a different language.

    really, it's just you and gab's that leave comments any longer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes, in a shameless act of self/cross promotion, i have taken my xanga accounts of my traveblogue (you like the pun? too bad, i do.) and transferred them here. only i took a few excerpts out of context and, with this one, scrambled up the order.

    my promo's back-fired. apparently, i scared timi and chris and adam away. chris and adam only answer at further up, every once in a while. and i think timi's lost in football season.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm anti-xanga! Burn xanga, burn!




    ...









    .....









    .....











    Hmmm...maybe I'll open up an account there.

    ReplyDelete
  4. you're a blog polluter, gabs.

    ReplyDelete

Be kind. Rewind.