Sunday, May 30, 2010

Music that Gets Us Through: Ancient to Anodyne

Ancient Curse - Peter Bjorn & John
And Can It Be - Over the Rhine
And It Feels Like Old Times - Joy Electric
And So It Goes - Daniel Amos
And We Worship You - Fred Hammond

Andersonville - Vigilantes of Love
Angel - Jimi Hendrix
Angel Band - The Stanley Brothers
Angel with an Attitude - The Ditty Bops

Angels Tuck You in - Daniel Amos
Angels with Dirty Faces - Los Lobos
Angeltread - Sixpence None the Richer
Anger - Marvin Gaye
Animals Are Cut in Two - Half-Handed Cloud

Anodyne - Uncle Tupelo

This was a weird one in that the vids I was sure I'd find (UT, 6pence, Los Lobos) I couldn't and yet I found some unexpected nice ones (the two animated projects, including the art class's rendition of 1/2HC). I'm excited because the next version will feature some of my favorite artists, including two songs (4 versions in all) of Mark Heard's.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be kind. Rewind.