Wednesday, May 17, 2006

How do I live now? Let me cite the ways...

It's been awhile. Whirlwind weeks. Sorry been out of the loop (although a few of you have gotten crazy emails from me about the Othercott*), but it's been a whirlwind two weeks for me. And it doesn't look like it'll slow down either. But I wanted to take some time to succinctly sum up my life at this moment:

But soft, what light through yonder window breaks?
It is the east, and Juliet is the sun!


Eennnnnd scene.

*I'll explain later.

4 comments:

  1. You guys make me siiiiick! Like call the doctor, get a prescription sick! lol.

    I love y'all. I'm glad Jdos is staying, yay! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah, but if she knows what's good for her, she'd stop accusing me of cheating on her with a mysterious "juliet" and recognize herself in it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i hope the police never use those two as collaborative witnesses. they're about as clueless as they come.

    ReplyDelete
  4. that neither has a clue? that everybody's trying to sabotage my love life? that one can't remember names and the other has long-ago established herself as my nemesis, the capt. hook to my peter pan, the penguin to my robin, the bizzaro superman to my superman, the elmer to my bugs, the wil e. to my road runner?

    ReplyDelete

Be kind. Rewind.