Tuesday, August 04, 2009

My life through the hidden, hidden songwork of Adam Again

Using only song names from ONE ARTIST, cleverly answer these questions. Pass it on to 15 people you like and include me. You can't use the band I used. Try not to repeat a song title. It's a lot harder than you think! Repost as "my life according to (band name).

Pick your Artist:
Adam Again - Obscure to many but other obscure, independent-minded, underground-ish musicians and music lovers toiling in the CCM industry (many of which I am peeing my pants that I'm so happy to fb-befriend), the late, great Gene "Eugene" Andrusco & Co. released a wonderful and neglected album called Dig. And a handful of other wonderful albums as well. But I've blogged about them again and again. For now it's just silly blog filler (until later this week when I do the same thing with other fatally-neglected underground CCM genius songwriter Mark Heard).

Are you a male or female:

Describe yourself:
"Hopeless (Etc.) "

How do you feel:
"Relapse" or "No Regrets"

Describe where you currently live:
"This Band Is Our House"

If you could go anywhere, where would you go:
"Hide Away"

Your favorite form of transportation:
"Sleep Walk"

Your best friend is:
"All You Lucky People"

You and your best friends are:
"Eyes Wide Open"

Your Pets:

What's the weather like:
"Walk Between the Raindrops"

Favorite time of day:
"Morning Song"

If your life was a TV show, what would it be called:

What is life to you:
"It Is What It Is (What It Is)"

Your relationship:
"You Can Fall in Love"

Your fear:
"River on Fire"

What is the best advice you have to give:
"The Trouble with Lies"

Thought for the Day:
Is "Deep"

How I would like to die:
"Bad News on the Radio"

My soul's present condition:

My motto:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be kind. Rewind.