Tuesday, August 04, 2009

My life through the hidden, hidden songwork of Adam Again

Rules:
Using only song names from ONE ARTIST, cleverly answer these questions. Pass it on to 15 people you like and include me. You can't use the band I used. Try not to repeat a song title. It's a lot harder than you think! Repost as "my life according to (band name).

Pick your Artist:
Adam Again - Obscure to many but other obscure, independent-minded, underground-ish musicians and music lovers toiling in the CCM industry (many of which I am peeing my pants that I'm so happy to fb-befriend), the late, great Gene "Eugene" Andrusco & Co. released a wonderful and neglected album called Dig. And a handful of other wonderful albums as well. But I've blogged about them again and again. For now it's just silly blog filler (until later this week when I do the same thing with other fatally-neglected underground CCM genius songwriter Mark Heard).

Are you a male or female:
"Homeboys"

Describe yourself:
"Hopeless (Etc.) "

How do you feel:
"Relapse" or "No Regrets"

Describe where you currently live:
"This Band Is Our House"

If you could go anywhere, where would you go:
"Hide Away"

Your favorite form of transportation:
"Sleep Walk"

Your best friend is:
"All You Lucky People"

You and your best friends are:
"Eyes Wide Open"

Your Pets:
"Stone"

What's the weather like:
"Walk Between the Raindrops"

Favorite time of day:
"Morning Song"

If your life was a TV show, what would it be called:
"Dig"

What is life to you:
"It Is What It Is (What It Is)"

Your relationship:
"You Can Fall in Love"

Your fear:
"River on Fire"

What is the best advice you have to give:
"The Trouble with Lies"

Thought for the Day:
Is "Deep"

How I would like to die:
"Bad News on the Radio"

My soul's present condition:
"Miracles"

My motto:
"Worldwide"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be kind. Rewind.