Thursday, December 22, 2005

Puritans are trying to eradicate Christmas

And mega-churches are trying to destroy Sundays.

It's all here.

Lousy liberals and their liberal agendas!

Oh, and their's this hater's post.

Keep it simple, Santas.


  1. Bwahahahaha, yes the limelight for the right reason(s)!

    I find it really coincidental (in a Canadian political sense) that my haterific post is mentioned right under 'lousy liberals and their liberal agendas!' That's amusing.

    I still stand my ground, punk! I do, I do.

    ...but I caved, a tiny bit. Thanks to your lovely lady friend. *waves at Jen again*

  2. *smiles*

    *offers a glass of egg nog*

    Peace on earth, all.

  3. awwww. lookie my friends making friends!

    this post is actually satiric, but take it as you want. besides, i think i'm more liberal than you.


Be kind. Rewind.